Lanolin is a waxy substance derived from Sheep's wool. The wax is compatible with the skin due to its oily sebum make-up, comprised of cholesterol similar to that found in human skin. It possesses the unique ability to absorb twice its own weight in water, protecting the skin against moisture loss.
* The sheep that provide this Lanolin are not harmed in any way. The Lanolin is extracted from the wool as part of the natural wool-shearing process.
Lucamar Balm was created for rough, scaly, itchy and minor skin conditions which can be used for the following:
- Protective barrier for hard working hands.
- Treat rough heels, knees, elbows and feet.
- Condition cuticles.
- Save chapped dry lips.
- A sore red nose during a cold or flu.
- Diaper rash
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- Soothes sunburn.
- Soothes dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
- A protective barrier for older adults when thin skin tears, bruises or breaks easily.
No Artificial flavouring, parabéns, petrolatum, Peg's, Mineral oil, sulphates.
Pure Australian Lanolin, Organic Shea Butter, Bees Wax, Vitamin A ,E, Neroli & Musk body safe fragrance.
Soften balm between hands and apply daily.
Proudly Made In South Australia
|Lucamar Skin Care
BAA RAM EWE Lanolin Skin BalmBy: Carmen on 3 May 2022I have awful dry cracked heels from standing more hours per day than resting for over 35 yrs plus not wearing enclosed shoes. This product has been a godsend and highly recommended ...apply each night after showering and wake up with soft skin! Definately will buy again!!