What makes this backpack so good?
Colourful and attractive with unique designs, Onya Backpacks are made from rPET (Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate) material, which is what you get when you recycle old plastic water bottles into fibre. In fact, each backpack is made from up to 10 plastic bottles!
Strong, durable, and lightweight, our backpack stuffs down into a keyring sized pouch when not in use.
- Comfortable, easily adjustable shoulder straps
- Practical handle
- Simple zip up closure
- Mobile/iPod/Radio innovatively stows inside pouch when bag is in use
- Direct headphone porthole
- Ultimate lightweight (90g)
- Useful front pocket
- Measures 12cm deep x 28cm across x 42cm high/4.7in deep x 11in across x 16.5 high
- Holds up to 4kg/8.8lb
- Made from up to 10 plastic bottles
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
A note on our packaging: Our commitment to sustainability extends to our packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!