This irresistibly rich classic is loaded with jammy sweet dates and cultivated Australian honey. Just add some thick caramel sauce and a dollop of luscious cream then listen for the satisfying sound of belts being loosened to signify the end of a stellar meal.
- Finished by hand in Australia.
- Ingredients include dates, egg, water, honey, sugar, breadcrumbs (wheat flour, yeast, iodised salt, water) wheat flour, butter (cream, salt), vanilla essence and glycerine.
- Slowly baked to retain moisture and flavour.
- Store in your cupboard or pantry, away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Long log makes the Pudding easy to serve.
- Presented in a Newcastle’s Pudding Lady cloth bag, tied with a ribbon at both ends.
- Kindly note that the pudding contains milk, gluten (wheat) and eggs. Made in premises where tree nuts are prepared.