If your favourite brooch breaks DON'T throw it away! FIX it with E6000.
E6000 is an industrial strength adhesive that is clear and can be used on fabric, metal, wood, glass, cermic, acrylic and more.
Does not come with nozzle.
1. Use in a well-ventilated area only.
2. Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt.
3. Roughen surface before use.
4. Best when used between 21°C and 29°C.|
5. Apply E6000 directly to the surface.
6. For maximum strength, allow bond to dry for 24-72 hours.
7. Cure time increases in lower temperatures, decreases in higher temperatures.
8. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone.
9. Cured material may be removed by cutting and scraping.
10. Not for use on polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.